ANSWERS WILL BE POSTED IN REPLY BOX BELOW BY THE EVENING (CET).
A 51-year old lady presents with photophobia, redness of the eye and blurred vision. She was diagnosed with sarcoidosis ten years ago, to which she is currently taking systemic prednisolone. Her late father was diagnosed with chronic glaucoma after he retired.
Slit Lamp examination reveals (Note the arrow).
1. What is the most likely diagnosis in this lady ?
2. What is the arrow pointing to on slit lamp examination ?
3. Give an outline of the underlying pathology.
4. How would you manage this patient ?
5. What complications may arise if this lady is left untreated ?
6. In the general population, is the most common condition found associated with this diagnosis.
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW…
View original post 4 more words