ANSWERS WILL BE POSTED IN REPLY BOX AT 18:00 CET
A 53 year old male complains of tired, itchy and sore eyes. He affirms that these symptoms are worse in the morning. He also noted crusting over his eyelashes.
Slit lamp examination reveals
- What is the most likely diagnosis ?
- Which three dermatological conditions are often associated with this condition ?
- Which organism is typically found to be present in bacterial culture ?
(Refer to clinical picture below)
- How would you manage this patient ?
- Outline the prognosis of this condition.