ANSWERS WILL BE POSTED AT 18:00 CET
A 68 year-old retired construction worker presented to A&E with a sudden onset of a red and proptosed eye with pulsatile tinnitus. Eye movements are reduced in all directions but vision is intact.
His past medical history revealed that he had a severe head injury eight years ago.
Selective Angiography reveals:
1. What is the most likely diagnosis ?
2. Outline the pathology of this disease.
3. How would you clinically confirm this diagnosis ?
4. Which imaging modalities are used to investigate ?
5. How would you manage this patient ?