ANSWERS IN REPLY BOX BELOW
A 43 year-old male presents with a four day history of floaters, flashing lights and then a dense, curtain-like field loss.
Slit lamp examination reveals:
1. What is the most likely diagnosis in this patient ?
(Hint: inspect the fundoscopy result to delineate which type is present)
2. Outline the pathology seen in this type.
3. List all the possible risk factors for developing this condition ?
4. What are the treatment options in this patient ?
5. What is the major determining factor of the prognosis ?